Saturday, July 18, 2009

Best Buy - For all your blue needs

When I go to Best Buy I am going not because of superior prices, nor because it is in fact the "best buy" out there. Rather, I am going to support a brand. And that brand has a few things that signify it from the rest.

  • Blue polo shirts

  • Khaki pants

  • Obnoxious Yellow Tags

  • Squarish building

  • Mediocre customer service delivered to me in a blue shirt

These things mean best buy. They are best buy and they always will be best buy.

We hold these best buy truths to be self evident. It is blue.

HOWEVER, it appears that this may no loner be the case as my roommate just left for work wearing a green polo shirt. Apparently Best Buy is outsourcing sections of the store, and the video department is wearing green polo and black pants. BOOOOOOO!!!

Look, technology vendors mean blue. There's a reason Circuit City went out of business. Too much red. Let's not let color a.d.d. ruin the technology vendor we know and love.

I love blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment